Thursday, June 17, 2010

I think I'm getting better at procrastinating after I became a PhD student. Does it apply all the other students as well? One thing's for sure, PhD students snack like nobody's business.

You know, when I have a bad day, I know exactly the remedy in curing it. For example, whenever I have a breakout, or my pores are clogged, I will just imagine how would the people who have skin disease feel. If I were to complain in front of them, how would they feel? See, whenever you have something bad happening to you, just think of the people who are in a worse situation than you are in. I feel lonely sometimes, and I make a big fuss out of it. But when I come to think of it, there are people who are even lonelier. They don't have friends to talk to, and they are even boycotted by their own colleagues! I am in a way better position compared to these people. Though I'm not on talking terms with some of my friends, who used to be kinda my best friends before this, but still, I still do have quite a few friends who are on talking terms with me! :) In short, just be grateful in life ok?

I write on my blog, I own a diary, I post random comments on FB, and there's even a gChat status. I think I'm leaving droppings all around.

No comments:

Post a Comment