Saturday, June 26, 2010

I am emotionally unstable when I play badminton. -.- These days, I usually play with guys, cos it's kinda hard to find girls to play with. When I play with people worse than me, I get my confidence, I play better and better the whole day. It's kinda like the positive feedback thing. BUT, when I play with better people, and then when they start to smash in my face, I get demoralized. And I will just play like whatever crap the whole day. Maybe it's just because I don't have a Li Ning racket that's all. :P

I think I'm addicted to doing laundry, and I have to do in secret whenever my housemates are out because I do too many times! Please tell me 2-3 times laundry per week is not too much. One of the reasons is because I play tennis on Wednesdays, then badminton on Saturdays and Mondays, I have loads of sweaty clothes! And I don't use the air conditioner as much as my housemates do, so I use the dryer to compensate. :D

2 comments:

  1. Nope, 2-3 times laundry per week is NOT normal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete